Power distribution panels are primarily used to distribute direct current or DC power from one supply to other devices. These type of distribution panels
monitor and safeguard DC systems and serve as an effective power distribution system. These components divide an electrical power feed into various subsidiary circuits and also provide a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit, in a common enclosure.
Advantage of Power Distribution Panels
There are various advantages of using electric power distribution panels, some of them are as under:
• They economize the electricity distribution process.
• Provide safety against electrical hazards like short circuits.
• Offers the facility of power conversion and distribution from primary and secondary sources to various external devices and equipments.
• These power distribution panels constantly keep a look over the primary and secondary power sources, thereby delivering secure and stable power to external equipments or devices.
• Power distribution panels enable the division of an electrical supply source into multiple circuits, with a fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit.
• These panels are designed to accept 3-phase input volt and distribute various combinations of single and 3-phase outputs.
Uses & Applications
There are several applications of Power Distribution Panels. Some of the application areas are:
• Shorted output device
• Heater current indication
• Loop break alarms
• Heater break alarms
• Convention centuries
GSM Phone :