Control Panels, also known as power control centers (PCC) are generally used with integrated temperature controls and over temperature controls. These panels are used for variety of applications and are available in many different specifications.
The important features of Power Control Panel include:
• The panel consists of a transformer and firing cards.
• Provided with high limit control and manual pushbutton switch.
• Supplied with a safety contactor of high limit.
• Provided with filter and ventilation fan for being used with certain power limit.
• Also equipped with control manual and wiring instructions.
• Provided with switches & indicators.
Uses & Applications:
There are various uses of Power Control Panels. Some of the areas where it finds application include:
• Electronic & electrical equipments
• Engineering units
• Process control units
• Safety, alarm and lighting plants